MEDICAL LAB TECHNOLOGY
BS (Hons) Medical Lab Technology is 4 years semester program (8 semesters) offered at Lyallpur Institute of Management & Sciences affiliated with Government College University Faisalabad.
MISSION OF BS (Hons) MLT PROGRAM
LIMS Medical Laboratory Technologist program supports the mission of GCUF and is committed to meeting the challenges of 21st century.
- Providing innovative, student centered, quality educational programs that prepare professional medical Laboratory technologists/scientists to meet workforce including hematology, chemistry, microbiology, immunology, immunohematology and pharmaceuticals industry
- Collaborate with community health care providers, pharmaceuticals industry/diagnostic and scientific labs identifying and responding to shortages and continuing educational needs
- Establish collaborative systems of scholarship and inter-disciplinary education
PROGRAM GOALS OF MLT
- Provide students with the appropriate academic and professional practice to develop highest level, competencies in all routine areas of clinical laboratory filling the needs for qualified libertarians in the Four Corners Regions and beyond.
- Provide a quality program that reflects continuing assessment, evaluation and revision maintaining its accreditation with national and international authorities
- Provide a framework of education that reflects student success academically and professionally
- Be flexible and responsive to the needs of all industrial and clinical laboratory employers.
FUTURE PROSPECTIVES OF MLT
- •Be prepared as lab technologist who are capable of working in any medical and industrial setting as autonomous scientists
- Achieve 100% ultimate pass rate on the license exams of USA, Australia, Canada, Europe
- After achieving the BS (Hons) MLT excellent job opportunities in Middle East Top profession for immigration to USA, Canada, Australia and Europe
- Achieve 100% employability in public sector and private sector nationals